Monday, April 26, 2010

Mary Sojourner Is Power and Grace, Real Time

My long time friend, Mary lays out her knowledge and heart in 2 New books:
Going Through Ghosts & She Bets Her Life

Vegas flashback: A woman walks up to me just before the Vegas reading. "I heard your interview on KNPR," she says. "You said one thing that might slice through the noose that's strangling me." "You're a gambling addict too?" I say. "Yes," she says. "I never understood till I heard your words that I've taken care of everybody since I was little. Gambling is the only place I'm in a world of my own." We high five.

http://www.shebetsherlife.com/

New PT post. It is realllllly deep. www.psychologytoday.com/blog/she-bets-her-life/201004/basement-medicine-8-why-do-women-big-packages

Here's the direct link to "Going Through Ghosts."University of Nevada Presswww.unpress.nevada.eduThe official University of Nevada Press web site

University of Nevada Press
www.unpress.nevada.edu
The official University of Nevada Press web site

No comments:

Post a Comment