Friday, November 19, 2010

New Name: Raven's Eye CreativeWerks


Raven's Eye Glassworks
has now grown to Raven's Eye CreativeWerks. Here is a small preview of my jewelry that will be featured at Zani's Cards & Gifts located at 107 W. Phoenix av, Flagstaff, AZ. Come Join us for December's First Friday Artwalk.

Top image: "Whimsical Goddess", cut glass seed beads, brass, cloisonne beads, raku.

Below: "Tribal Goddess", Batik yak bones capped in sterling silver, graced with pearls, sterling silver heishi, and glass beads.


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Christina!!!

    Do you remember the gorgeous etched glass piece you sent me last summer? I'd like to buy three of those for my three best girlfriends solstice gifts. How much should I send you and where?

    Many blessings.

    Deborah O'Connor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb, More then happy to do that for you! Each medallion is $35. + shipping.

    I'll email you the shipping information. Guess I need to post a photo of what we are talking about. Thanks so much for supporting the arts! Hope life is good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, What a nice addition to your creations. You truly have a gift for seeking out special objects and/or themes and incorporating them into your designs. BTW it's 37 degrees down here in N. Fla. You got that woodburner going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jack! So nice to hear from you!! I am doing my best working through the God given gifts I've received!

    Cold here, waiting for big snow later this week. I think it is always colder in places that aren't suppose to get cold, so 37 in FL is really cold!!

    ReplyDelete