Saturday, March 6, 2010


This was the my passage from the Daily Word today. It is the perfect blessing for me, now that I have a new space to live and to create in. I am so blessed!!

Thanks!

I bless my home as a place of comfort and rest, a place where beauty and graciousness are expressed and experienced. The atmosphere of my home is permeated with love and peace, light and sunshine. My home is a space for refreshment, renewal and mental and physical well-being because the love of God is reflected in this space.

I bless and value everyone who enters my home. I practice patience, cooperation and respect and do all I can to create a haven where every family member and guest feels God's spirit of love, peace and joy within these walls.

I am grateful for my home and for the privilege it affords me of expressing grace, beauty and hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment